Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dayana kena Chicken Pox

Huhuhhu....dayana was infected with chicken pox. She was having low grade fever in the weekend that lasted for two days. I didn't bring her to clinic as I thought she was teething, so I gave her paracetamol. On Tuesday morning her temperature was back to normal, so I decided to sent her to nursery since I had an appointment with my supervisor.

At 3.00pm I received a phone call from Dayana's nursery informing me that Dayana is having fever, so hubby and I rushed to the nurery and bring Dayana home. While in the car I noticed there are few red bumps at her leg, at first I thought those are marks from mosquito. But I noticed the same marks at her hands, nose etc. I was panicked and showed those marks to hubby, then hubby told me most probably Dayana has got chicken pox.

I brought Dayana to see her favourite paed the next morning at KPJ Kajang. The doctor confirmed it was cicken pox. He prescribed Zovirax an antiviral medicine that need to be taken 5 times a day since few blisters dah pecah, Virless also antiviral medicine that shud be applied to the blister to keep the virus from spreading to other areas, Antamin to be taken 3 timeas a day, besides the usual paracetamol.

Photobucket
Adik jd mcm tepung gomak sbb sapu calamine lotion


Photobucket
Ibu chicken pox


Photobucket
Chicken pox attacks peha adik


Hopefully dayana will get better soon, pity to see her suffering. Mama doakan semoga Dayana cepat sembuh ya..Get well soon my dear Dayana. Aminn

No comments:

Post a Comment