Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Activities

Last weekend I wasn't home because I have to go back to my hometown for some urgent matters. I left kids with encik suami and bibik to handle, but as I expected Dayana had difficulty in sleeping since she never slept with anyone else but me because I'm her pacifier..... So this weekend I have to double up our weekend activities with kids to compensate for my absent last week. But we didn't plan all the activities in advanced, semuanya adhoc...


We went to I-City Shah Alam on Friday night. Fantastic view, full of lights..The kids had fun....Layan gambar2 nie:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Pesanan, untuk sape-sape yang tahap stamina tak berapa bagus macam saya bersiap sedialah untuk mengalami kepancitan...balik malam tu sakit badan...huhuhuhu

Saturday morning as usual, we went to Mcdonalds for breakfast and let kakak play at playground.

On Sunday morning, niat asal nye nak pergi swimming pool un*ten. Tapi pagi tu we all breakfast pun dah agak lambat, so by the time habis breakfast matahari pun dah tinggi,maka plan nak bawa anak-anak g swimming pool pun terpaksa dibatalkan. Tetiba datang pulak idea bernas nak bawa anak-anak to Genting for a day trip. Hmmm memang dah agak lama tak ke situ,so Genting we went ....


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment